Sunday, September 20, 2009

A backlog of sorts!



I've had a busy week with family visiting and work so my WOW time has really decreased hence why I have not been as active with posting. I do apologize for the sudden drop in my consistency.

I have been spending my time running Dire Maul for improving my goblin reputation and I was concerned how my arriving in Booty Bay would affect my ability to obtain this simple achievement. Currently I am hated and I don't wish to destroy my reputation with the cartel since it is a huge grind repairing the damage I caused. Thankfully I was able to to fly to the town, and get killed nude by two guards. Once there I simply got to the roof top and got my achievement done. While the costume is great and lasts 12 hours, it's 12 hours of real time. It ticks down even when you log out of your character.

So I got a few more achievements done but I won't be posting all of them. Those that I wish to share are:

I am so happy to get this one out of the way! Got it during a run with guild mates.


This one is no longer required for the meta. I would have not minded it remaining cause well, I joined the club last year :D. Finally nice to get it done!

Now I have been trying out Alterac Valley on my mage Yuugi to see how the XP is. So far past level 71 you gain 1% of your level for every objective completed. These objectives are the destruction of a tower or the slaying of the Captain and General. So while alive, which can be difficult when you have several 80's looking to kill you, you can obtain a good chunk of experience and level. Heritage gear currently does not boost your xp gain but Zarhym has already stated that they have fixed this in the upcoming patch.



So my hunter weeps as Yuugi was extremely lucky. Ah well. I need to go back for a mount and honor kills on her anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment