Friday, September 4, 2009

Beyond The Tree


There are a few online web comics I follow weekly. One of my favorites is Beyond The Tree by Nhani. The amount of work Nhani does on this comic is incredible. I love how she reworks the game graphics to fit into her storytelling.

I also follow her blog Thoughts for Food as it will have additional artwork and wall paper.

Beyond The Tree is a captivating and intriguing web comic that makes the reader care about the experiences of the characters. I am really interested to see where Nhani is going to be taking the characters and am anticipating her revised version of Tyrande Whisperwind.

One of my favorite aspects is some of the unique hair styles created by Nhani. Seeing her work makes me wonder just how far Blizzard can take the graphics in the game. I like the graphics but would love to see them upgraded to a degree. Nothing like say the style of Aion or say Warhammer. I like the look and appeal of the character designs but would love to see it expanded upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment