Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tsuunade, Champion & Crusader.


Finally after missing several days and forgetting to do some of the dailies, Tsuunade finally catches up with Tifa and Risa in being a Champion of the Alliance.

Prior to Patch 3.2 I decided to not turn in the seals required to become a Champion of the Alliance due to how the quests for both Valiant and Champion stacked with each other. In many cases you could do two quests at the same time. With 3.2 going live however that changed and the Valiant quests were changed so that they would no longer stack with the Champion ones.

I understand why this done. However having been spoiled by how things were and how there were new quests for Champions I really started to tire of the Valiant ones. Perhaps the most annoying one was the weapon quest which made you leave the entire area. It really became time consuming.

The Valiant quests are an excellent way to grind reputation with your reputation with your faction cities. They were an extremely superior method of obtaining reputation when they stacked with the Champion quests that Champion's Writ was completely worthless to me and a waste of a potential 10 gold earning.

On some of my alts I have not achieved exalted status with the cities so I am wondering if I will have the patience to either grind the reputation while I can by these quests, or just simply complete more quests in the old world for Loremaster.

Oh! Tsuunade did obtain five achievements and spammed guild chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment