Friday, September 4, 2009

How I Wow Ends.

How I Wow, a podcast that I have listened to regularly has ended.

I really enjoyed learning how other people came into the game and learning how it has impacted their lives. It was never boring. It was my first exposure to Patrick Beja and Shawn Coons. Both hosts offered an informative and entertaining pod cast that will be sorely missed.

I am happy that Patrick will now be working for Blizzard at their Paris location. I wish him well. It saddens me that due to his affiliation with Blizzard his pod casting ventures must come to an end.

Shawn does mention he may bring the show back, and I hope he some day is able to.

The last show has Scott Johnson whom was their first guest. Scott along with RandyDeluxe host what I feel is the best WOW podcast in terms of production value and information. I am a regular listener of The Instance and enjoyed Patrick's segment on the show.

Thank you guys for such entertaining shows. I as a player really appreciate your efforts.

Update: Found an article with a picture from of Shawn and Patrick on The Instance website.

No comments:

Post a Comment