Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ulduar Achievements



I took a brief break from the game due to work and have not written anything in almost two days. Well I'm going back as I have the next few days to work on my characters some more!

One difficulty with my work schedule is that I usually work Tuesdays which prevents me from participating the first day of raiding for the week. I was really happy to be able to participate and thus complete some achievements I desperately wanted to clear up.



So I completed these two thanks to the guild!!



I've really been behind completing achievements. Neirin has been kicking my ass when it comes to achievements and I admire his commitment. I've been half ass about completing some due to my focus on alts and well other minor goals. But I am thinking I need to focus for a week and get some of the ones I've been waiting on. I'm second in the guild on how many achievement points have been earned.

So when I log on today I may end up killing goblins while I wait for a heroic daily group. I'm at 6565 and need to work on getting my red proto drake.

What scares me is I have to form an arena team... and that's not gonna be easy for me. But let's see who's game. I'm slowing working on my PVP set and perhaps I should dual spec finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment