Sunday, September 6, 2009

TribunalXHunter Solos Attumen Successfully.



I don't follow too many players on Youtube. Big Red Kitty, WOWHobbs and TribunalXHunter are the only ones I have kept an eye out for. With BRK having left the game TXH is the only hunter who posts videos I try to keep up with on occasion.

Some folks have heard I wish to work on a hunter tanking spec and gear set. What this involves is obtaining some stam items such as trinkets which can be slightly difficult as most often tanks have a priority on them. This does not mean it is impossible. On principle I will not roll on any item if a tank needs. I just need to have the luck of the item dropping and the tank not having any need for it. I have to research what I do require but once I do I will go about and work on obtaining the items.

I had watch TribunalXHunter attempt Attumen solo but his attempt was not successful. He stated he would try again later once he leveled up engineering and the changes to the profession went live.

I am pleased he finally succeeded in his endeavor! After my experience in Botanica I really want to see what I can push. I have not attempted Ony solo and a hunter has done it before. I did solo Bloodlord in ZG as a SV hunter and obtained a raptor mount that way. I'd like to see how far I can push Risa into clearing up her missing achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment