Sunday, September 20, 2009

Out of season achievements.

I surprised one guild member by doing this achievement on my warlock in Booty Bay during Pirate Day. While some achievements state that you must accomplish a goal during the event others don't. You must pay attention to the details of the achievement.

School of Hard Knocks states you must have an orphan out while doing these tasks. Since spare whistles were available after you completed the quests and these whistles lasted for 7 days, you could attempt this for those 7 days after the event ended. This meant you did not have as much competition in meeting the demands of the achievement.

Now I have yet to try with the Oracle Orphan Whistle since the event is still running on the live server for a lot longer then I expected. I'll try this on some alts to see if they can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment